This 'Dual CE Coverage' package not only offers credential maintenance credits for your USGBC certifications but also continuing education for most engineering & architectural boards.
This course package contains 15 hours of USGBC approved courses that will completely satisfy the credential maintenance requirement for your LEED Green Associate Credential. Included in this package are at least three hours of approved LEED Specific course hours which are required by the GBCI.
The courses contained in this package are:
- Achieving LEED Credits in New Construction Projects (6 hours LEED specific/general)
- Comparison of LEED Rating Systems (1 hour general)
- LEED Credits in Energy and Atmosphere (EA) (2 hours general)
- Stormwater Harvesting: A Green Concept (3 hours general)
- Sustainable Design - Materials (3 hours general)